We keep our customers happy
Cmple.com is the leading importer, distributor and wholesaler of HDMI, computer, Hi-Fi, and networking cables, and other connectivity essentials at the most competitive prices.
We’ve got the challenge to streamline management system and innovate eCommerce store to enhance UX.
We developed new modern and adaptive web design, custom scalable CMS built for non-techies with option to add any product template, made integration with the US acquiring bank, Paypal and Amazon payment gateways, and also with UPS and USPS tracking systems to inform customers on shipping\delivery status of their orders. We developed inventory management system to manage stock in real time (from availability to non-availability) and products movement.
- – 45% sales growth
- – Customers love the new shopping experience
- – 2x time faster warehouse replenishment
Digital Payment Service Provider
NextPay located in San Jose, Costa Rica handles transactions for over 200 merchants, with a large part of the companies based in Latin America.
We were asked to help with preparation for PCI DSS audit and enhance the fraud-detection system to avoid the flow of shady transactions.
We designed IT infrastructure to prepare the company for PCI DSS audit, made integration with South American and Caribbean acquiring banks and developed anti-fraud system to prevent online fraud, cut chargebacks and reduce manual review of transactions.
- – PCI-DSS Level 1
- – 8+ million transactions per year
- – Support of 16 currencies and 5 world-class card payment systems
LONG DISTANCE VAN LINES
Long Distance Van Lines is the US interstate moving company based in Florida.
We were requested to upgrade outdated business processes to reduce expenses and simplify business management.
We moved back-office to the cloud with 24/7 access for the management team and developed the modern ERP system with the following features:
– moving orders handling and clients management
– movers allocation
– packing items list creation with or without barcodes
– dispatch and logistics management
– communication with staff
– order execution status notifications
– GPS tracking the path of a mover in real time
- – Omni-channel customer experience (web, mobile, phone, email, chat)
- – 3x faster-moving handling
- – 50% cost reduction (avoiding of lost or broken items)
YANDI & YADIR
Yandi & Yadir is the street construction company based in Florida.
We have been asked to optimize and automate company workflow, ease business processes tracking and communication with employees.
We developed the modern ERP system and deployed it on the cloud. The system features are the followings:
– suppliers, contractors, and employees management
– document workflow management
– accounting with quick payments
– analytics that provides predictive insights
– omni-channel synchronized communication with employees, suppliers and contractors
– easy integration with popular third-party services
- – Any feature is accessible via web and mobile
- – 3x faster decision making regarding new work orders
- – 30% time & expenses reduction